2022 NFL Pick’em Handicapping Contest
All existing players with at least 1 cash deposit in their account will receive 1 free weekly entry courtesy of the house, additional entries can be earned by account activity until the moment the tournament officially starts.
This is weekly free to enter contest, if you skip one week, you can still play on the next one.
- Existing customers: If your account has made at least 1 deposit in the past, an entry is credited weekly on Tuesdays, simply login and fill out your weekly bracket.
- New Customers: Simply open your free account and process your initial deposit, you will get the entry via automated system the next week.
Earning more entries:
On every deposit of $250 or more you can claim 1 additional entry, if you deposit via Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency, you will earn 2 additional entries for every $250 deposited, giving you more chances to win, simply process your deposit and claim your entries via: phone, live chat, or email.
Alternatively, you can purchase entries for $5 USD each.
- First Place $500 USD
- Second Place $250 USD
- Third Place $100 USD
All prizes will be awarded as Free Bet credits 24h after Monday Night Football.
Please Note: Recreational players contest, only active players from U.S. and Canada are eligible to receive prizes with a 1x rollover requirement. An active player is defined as having at least $300 USD worth of sports wagers during the last 7 calendar days, and 1 deposit in the last 30 calendar days. Contestants who fail to meet this requirement will be awarded 50% the prize with a 5x rollover requirement.
How to Play?
Log-in to your account and locate the “contest” tab in the upper menu, select NFL Pick’em.
Contest will open and selections must be made and confirmed as requested.
Entries must be completed before the contest deadline on Thursdays.
Points will be awarded for each correct selection and added to determine the weekly winner.
Picks cannot be changed once they have been submitted.
- Players must choose ONE of the possible results for each game of its corresponding league. The options include team to win or draw (depending on sports league) and over/under totals.
- All players who have made at least 1 cash deposit in their account will receive a weekly entry on the house to participate each Tuesday.
- As standard, each additional pool entry will have a cost of $5.00, which will be deducted from the account balance on the spot.
- The player with the highest number of correct picks will win the pot. Any tie will be regarded as a loss for the purpose of final pool grading.
- The NFL Pool players must include the Monday Night Game Total. This will be used as the tie breaker in the event two or more players end up having the same number of correct scores. The player with the total closest to the Monday Night Game final score will be declared the winner. If a tie persists between two or more players, the prize will be split between the number of winning players.
- The pools will close as soon as the first game of the pool begins, or at 12:01 am EST on the day listed as the starting date for the particular pool, depending on the sport and the league.
- If one or more games are suspended or cancelled before the game is official, said game(s) will be regarded as No Action for pool-grading purposes. If a game is suspended but is resumed on the same day, said match will be regarded as “Action” for all pool-betting purposes. In the case of baseball totals, games must go a full 9 innings, or 8.5 if the home team is winning.
- The amount won by the player(s) will be deposited in their account, within 24 hours after the completion of the last listed game.
- Pools are regarded as final upon submitting. No cancellations or changes will be permitted.
- In those cases where submitted pool entries featured incorrect lines, team setup mistakes or similar make-up errors, the entire pool entry will be regarded as No Action and all corresponding stakes will be refunded to the player.
- For claim purposes, players are required to provide the Pool Number given upon pool entry confirmation.
- JazzSports reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion without previous notice.
JazzSports is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network servers or other connections, miscommunications, or failed phone, computer, or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this game (as solely determined by the judges) will be disqualified. In the event the game is compromised by virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of JazzSports, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the game, JazzSports reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the game. If contest is terminated for any reason, prizes may be awarded in any manner determined at the sole discretion of JazzSports.
Each entrant in this contest, including, without limitation, each prize winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the JazzSports.ag and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any and all contest prizes, participation in this contest and participation in any activity related to this contest.
If in JazzSports sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of this Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Contest, JazzSports reserves the right to terminate the Contest and award all prizes to the persons who are winning at the time of termination, and/or disqualify any individual.
JazzSports reserves the right to terminate a user’s privileges at our sole discretion. Any attempt to gain unauthorized access, impersonating another user, misrepresenting personal information, or general mischief may result in a user’s termination. In the event of any dispute, our decision is final.
The following table features the minimum time/play requirements for pool entry grading, based on sports category.
|55 minutes of play
|55 minutes of play
|43 minutes of play
|35 minutes of play
|55 minutes of play
|5 innings (4 1/2 if the home team is winning)
|ONE ball served
|90 minutes minimum
*Entry in This Contest Constitutes Acceptance of These Official Rules.