Weekly MLB Pick’em 2022
Welcome to our 2022 MLB Pick’em contest, below you’ll find the information concerning our prizes and a recap of the basic terms and conditions governing this contest:
Weekly Prize Structure:
- First Place: $500
- Second Place: $250
- Third Place: $100
Prizes Awarded as Free Play.
Please Note: Recreational players contest, only active players from U.S. and Canada are eligible to receive prizes with a 1x rollover requirement. An active player is defined as having at least $500 USD worth of sports wagers during the last 7 calendar days, and 1 deposit of at least $100 in the last 30 calendar days. Contestants who fail to meet this requirement will be awarded 50% the prize with a 5x rollover requirement.
How to Play?
Log-in into your account and locate the “Contest” menu in the upper section, select Weekly MLB Pick’em 2023.
The contestants must pick the winning teams of the weekend matches.
Entries must be completed online before the starting of the game. Once the selections have been submitted, they are final.
Points will be awarded for each correct pick.
Picks cannot be changed once they have been submitted. Games will be graded and points updated at the end of each match.
- Players must choose ONE of the possible results for each game of its corresponding league. The options include team to win or draw (depending on sports league) and over/under totals.
- All players who have made at least 1 cash deposit in their account will receive a weekly entry on the house to participate each Tuesday.
- As standard, each additional pool entry will have a cost of $5.00, which will be deducted from the account balance on the spot.
- The player with the highest number of correct picks will win the pot. Any tie will be regarded as a loss for the purpose of final pool grading.
- The NFL Pool players must include the Monday Night Game Total. This will be used as the tie breaker in the event two or more players end up having the same number of correct scores. The player with the total closest to the Monday Night Game final score will be declared the winner. If a tie persists between two or more players, the prize will be split between the number of winning players.
- The pools will close as soon as the first game of the pool begins, or at 12:01 am EST on the day listed as the starting date for the particular pool, depending on the sport and the league.
- If one or more games are suspended or cancelled before the game is official, said game(s) will be regarded as No Action for pool-grading purposes. If a game is suspended but is resumed on the same day, said match will be regarded as “Action” for all pool-betting purposes. In the case of baseball totals, games must go a full 9 innings, or 8.5 if the home team is winning.
- The amount won by the player(s) will be deposited in their account, within 24 hours after the completion of the last listed game.
- Pools are regarded as final upon submitting. No cancellations or changes will be permitted.
- In those cases where submitted pool entries featured incorrect lines, team setup mistakes or similar make-up errors, the entire pool entry will be regarded as No Action and all corresponding stakes will be refunded to the player.
- For claim purposes, players are required to provide the Pool Number given upon pool entry confirmation.
- JazzSports reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion without previous notice.
The following table features the minimum time/play requirements for pool entry grading, on the basis of sports category.
|5 innings (4 1/2 if the home team is winning)
Prizes are awarded based on point totals earned according to the following chart:
Players will be able to check their point totals by logging into their accounts. Point totals will be updated after every race. Points are non-transferable.
Prizes will be determined by correct picks in the board and the cumulative total of points scored by each contestant. In the event of a tie, prizes will be split amongst the winners in equal shares, only 1 prize will be awarded per account.
For instance: If the 1st place is a tie, we will split the top two prizes ($500 + $250) and give each player $375, same holds true for a tie on the 2nd place ($250 + $100) = $175 each player, a tie on the 3rd place would mean $50 per player. Winners will be notified by E-mail. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to keep his/her E-mail information in their account up-to-date and accurate. If after thirty (30) calendar days the winner fails to acknowledge their prize, their winning entry will be forfeited.